You should decide your remedy, not VW who deceived you
and the government for a bigger profit.
6/28/16: VW agrees to cash payments, plus buyback option
3/25/16: Judge notes progress - gives VW 30 day extension
2/25/16: Judge gives VW 30 days to come up with a plan
1/11/16: Former FBI director named independent Settlement Master
1/8/16: View or download the DOJ's complaint against Volkswagen
1/4/16: U.S. Government files civil complaint against Volkswagen
12/18/15 update: Goodwill Packages beginning to arrive
12/7/15 update: Should you accept the Goodwill Package?
Kreindler and Kreindler, LLP has launched a global investigation into allegations that Volkswagen AG, Audi AG, Volkswagen Group of America, Inc., Porsche AG and Porsche Cars North America (collectively referred to as Volkswagen, or often abbreviated as VW) secretly hacked proprietary software installed in their “Clean Diesel” cars from 2009 through 2016 to knowingly violate emissions standards.
The vehicle recall and subsequent "repair" of the vehicle will not fully compensate anyone for the damage and loss of value that Volkswagen has caused every 2.0 & 3.0 diesel owner. Currently, the litigation covers owners and lesses of diesel engine models of the VW Golf, Beetle, Jetta, Passat, Toureg, the Porsche Cayenne, and the Audi A6 and A7 Quattro, A8, A8L, and Audi Q5 and Q7.
We can help you recover for financial losses you may have already suffered due to the alleged, aggressive fraudulent actions of Volkswagen. Since 1950, we have recovered billions of dollars for our clients through trial and settlement proceedings.
We are Kreindler & Kreindler, LLP,
NATIONWIDE TRIAL ATTORNEYS with offices
in New York, California and Massachusetts
If you own any of the following Diesels, please contact us aSAP!
- Porsche Cayenne Diesel 2013 - 2016
- Audi A3 TDI 2010 - 2015
- Audi A6 Quattro TDI 2014 - 2016
- Audi A7 Quattro TDI 2014 - 2016
- Audi A8, A8L Diesel 2014 - 2016
- Audi Q5 Diesel 2014 - 2016
- Audi Q7 Diesel 2009 - 2016
- VW Beetle TDI 2012 - 2015
- VW Beetle Convertible TDI 2012 - 2015
- VW Golf TDI 2010 - 2015
- VW Golf SportWagen TDI 2015
- VW Jetta TDI 2009 – 2015
- VW Jetta SportWagen TDI 2009 - 2015
- VW Passat TDI 2012 - 2015
- VW Touareg TDI 2009 - 2016
11/20/2015 EPA Statement on 3.0 Liter Diesels
11/2/15 EPA 2nd Notice of Violation
Recent Blog Posts about Volkswagen
Why a VW Class Action Lawsuit?
This situation lends itself to a class action lawsuit. We know there are potentially 500,000 people who have all been defrauded by Volkswagen in a similar way. The hard work for the lawyers is to now force Volkswagen to make things right and pay damages, which is more than just getting the cars fixed.
With a class action lawsuit, or joining a large group of plaintiffs in a state court action, all the costs are spread among all of the plaintiffs. The cost to litigate goes way down, and your ultimate recovery goes up.
Click here for More
frequently asked Questions
TALK TO US NOW.
Let's get started!
Contact us for more info below or
Click the link to
Sign up for the Lawsuit online now!
What damage has Volkswagen caused?
If the allegations are true, those years of fraudulent actions have caused damage to:
- People who purchased one of the affected vehicles
- Dealers who sell the VW and Audi diesel vehicles
- Financial investors of Volkswagen have already taken a beating
- Diesel competitors of Volkswagen and Audi who were competing with fraudulent marketing for 6 years
- Individuals who may have been injured or killed by the illegal levels of toxic chemicals that were regularly spewing out of these vehicles
Some practical consequences you may experience:
- Your diesel Volkswagen or Audi is likely worth far less today than it was prior to September 18, 2015. Car dealers and insurance companies refer to this as diminished value. This is particularly upsetting in that you likely paid a premium for the vehicle because it was sold as "clean diesel."
- Inability to re-register your vehicle until recall repairs are completed.
- You may be now part of an unprecedented volume of customers trying to schedule repairs that will incredibly result in a car that gets worse gas mileage and slower performance. That said, the engine formerly hailed as "clean diesel" will no longer pollute the earth at the same rate it has been
Why choose Kreindler and Kreindler?
Kreindler & Kreindler, LLP (www.kreindler.com) is one of the leading transportation, environmental and consumer advocate law firms in the country. Founded in 1950, Kreindler maintains offices in New York, Boston and Los Angeles. Long regarded as the first and most prominent aviation law firm in the nation, in recent years Kreindler has been at the forefront of the litigation surrounding the BP Oil Spill Disaster, the World Trade Center Victim Compensation Fund and major U.S. and foreign automobile manufacturers. Billions of dollars in client settlements and recoveries is evidence of our dedicated work ethic representing our clients throughout investigation, discovery and litigation.
Founded in 1950, Kreindler & Kreindler LLP (www.kreindler.com), maintains offices in New York, Boston and Los Angeles. Long regarded as the first and most prominent aviation law firm in the nation, Kreindler and Kreindler, LLP has expanded its expertise, work ethic, and powerful trial skills into a major nationwide litigator in defective consumer, medical and pharmaceutical products.
Kreindler has recovered in excess of $3 billion dollars through trial or settlement for its clients.
1970 VW Beetle, photo by Jason Ross, Chicago, Illinois